(800) 714-3919

Consumer Center

Request a Copy of your Report

Applicants can obtain a free copy of their consumer report if one has been ordered by a CRCA client. To obtain a copy of your report please complete the request form:

Request to Dispute your Records

If a consumer believes that information in a report provided by CRCA is inaccurate, a dispute may be filed within 30 days of a report being generated. CRCA will research the dispute and revise the report based on the results of the investigation within thirty days of a complete dispute filing. You may submit your request for dispute via telephone at 800-714-3919 during the hours of 8am-5pm PST, via email at info@crcascreening.com or for faster service complete the secure online dispute form by clicking the link below:

Consumer Resource Links

FCRA Summary of Rights – English
FCRA Summary of Rights – Spanish
California Civil Code
New York Article 23-A
Texas Summary of Rights
Washington Consumer Rights